Whether you want to remodel your entire house from top to bottom or refresh your guest bedroom, our full-service interior design process is tailored for busy clients who need help establishing a vision for their space and executing on it from start to finish.
Remodeling and renovating your home is a time consuming and intense process. Sometimes it can even feel like a second full-time job, and who has time for that? Let us handle all of the details and reduce your stress so you can focus on what matters.
Our Full-Service Interior Design Process
Programming. Our full-service interior design process starts with by gaining a thorough understanding of your needs and establishing a personalized style concept for your home or room.
Document Existing Conditions. We measure the spaces included in the project and document them as they currently are, providing you with a thoroughly dimensioned floor plan.
Space Planning. Next, we develop ideas for the best way to layout your space. This step could be as simple as placing furniture in a single room and as complex as reconfiguring an entire floor. We try to brainstorm as many options as possible and present you with the very best given your budget and goals.
Contractor Meeting. After we present you the space plan options and incorporate your feedback to arrive at the best version, we will meet with your contractor to review the plan, make sure it’s feasible, and help establish the scope for budgeting purposes.
Sourcing. We source up to three options each for finishes like flooring, tile, and countertops as well as furniture, lighting, hardware, and all of the necessary elements to complete the design.
Design Detailing. If cabinetry is involved, we develop an initial 3D concept for the cabinetry design and then work with the cabinetry supplier to refine all of the little the details. We prepare and present additional drawings, such as custom millwork, ceiling plans, tile designs, and lighting layouts, for your approval as needed.
Pricing, Proposal, and Ordering. Once we have presented the design and made any requested revisions, we will prepare a detailed quote and place orders for the items selected or supply your contractor with the necessary information.
Project Oversight. After construction begins, we will be involved in the process by meeting with the contractor on a regular basis to ensure the design is executed as intended.
Installation and Delivery. When we purchase items like furniture, rugs, window treatments, and lighting for our clients, we manage the process from start to finish so that you don’t have to worry about a thing. Our receiving warehouse inspects all merchandise when it arrives, and we deliver all of your items at one time. You don’t even need to be there, and you certainly don’t need to sit around waiting for a delivery.
How Do I Know Full-Service Interior Design is Right for Me?
Full-service interior design isn’t right for every client, so how do you know if it’s a good fit for you and your project? It may be the best choice for you if:
- You are incredibly busy with your career or business and have little time outside of work.
- You travel a lot for your job or have a crazy schedule.
- You want a well-designed home that works for your family’s lifestyle and looks great at the same time but you have no idea where to start or how to make it happen.
- You hate shopping.
- You need help figuring out your style.
- Your house requires major renovations, you don’t have time to make a plan, and you definitely don’t have time to meet with contractors multiple times per week.
- You want a custom look for your home that can’t be found by shopping at big box stores or online.
- You want to invest in quality furniture and finishes.
- You know that getting the little details right in the beginning is very important and don’t want to wing it.
- You believe that improving your home will benefit your lifestyle and is worth the time, effort, and expense.
Ready to get started?
The first step in our full-service interior design process is to book an initial consultation in your home. The consultation lasts ninety minutes, and we use every second to get know you and your family and jump-start the design process. You can easily schedule this consultation via our online booking page.