A happy pop of color on a snowy Spring Friday
I read most of my blogs through Google Reader and star posts I really enjoyed or want to revisit as I go. I’m doing this more and more now that I’m using an iPad, because while the iPad is great, some things are better experienced on a slightly larger screen. But often, I forget to go back and dig through everything I saved for later, so I thought I would set aside on little time on Friday mornings to do just that. So, these were the bits around the internet that caught my attention this week…
- Thought provoking post (and great followup comments) by Jane of Ill Seen, Ill Said on honesty in blogging
- Lovely, Anthropologie inspired photo frames by Katrina at Pugly Pixel
- Jill G-G’s Spring/Summer Look book is out
- Recipe for Sweet Potato Hummus on Kalyn’s Kitchen
- A design your look content on Makeunder Your Life with a $200 prize and Jess LC jewelry.
- DIY Wood Palette Headboard via Creature Comforts
- Recipe for Split Roast Chicken at Health Bent. Awesome because I never knew what to do with those pieces.
- Colorful vintage home tour via seesaw.
- Roundup of amazing loft spaces at Decorati Access.
- I want to collect these amazing books featured on Design*Sponge. Book cover art is continually fascinating to me.